Will Planning course is designed for those who want to be Freelance Will Planner to provide Will Writing as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
Topics covered includes:
- Introduction and common misconceptions
- Intestacy Law in Singapore and its potential complications
- Wills Act, requirements and structure of a Will
- Rights and responsibilities of parties in a Will
- Benefits, limitations, revocation and nomination
- Pointers on writing Wills
- Probate, Letters of Administration, MAS Notice 314
- Marketing matters
- Commonly asked questions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Acquire some professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
- Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people understand the importance of having a valid Will and making a nomination;
- Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will writing, safe keeping and probate assistance service;
- Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
- Enjoy 30% commission on Will writing and safe keeping service done through you;
- Enjoy 10% referral fee on Probate and Letters of Administration matters;
- Enjoy 50% preferential rate on making your own Will.
Date: 31 March 2017
Time: 10am to 5pm
Fee: $388 per participant.
Venue: 10 Anson Road #17-03, International Plaza, Singapore 079903